Join us for UCP’s Humanitarian of the Year Dinner – 2019
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Your support is helping open doors for individuals with developmental disabilities!
For more information, contact Alex Kineret at 916-283-8317 or email@example.com.
A very special thank you to our 2018 sponsors, donors, contributors, and attendees who helped us raise over $250,000 in 2018 as we celebrated UCP’s 25th Humanitarian of the Year honoree, Ann Madden Rice. The funds raised make an amazing difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities.
Check out photos from our 2018 Humanitarian of the Year Dinner!
September 4 – October 1, 2018
Our STEPS give others STEPS to a better life
Purpose: By participating in STEPtember, you’ll be improving your health while empowering others with disabilities.
The Facts: The average person takes 3,000 steps a day, yet the recommended number of steps for a healthier life is 10,000 steps per day.
During September, we’re challenging you to take 10,000 steps or do the equivalent in any other kind of physical activity every day to raise critical funds for those living with cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities.
Get Started in 5 Easy Steps:
- Form a team of 4 people and register. Register for STEPtember at: www.STEPtember.us/ucp/norcal
- Personalize your STEPtember web page
- Wear your pedometer & get active. There are over 40 activities that can to converted to steps
- Raise funds to better lives
- Enter your steps online or via your smart phone
The best part is .90 cents of every $1 raised goes toward cerebral palsy research and funding of local programs and services.
$25 Registration Fee
Each participant will receive a pedometer, access to a personal fundraising page and an online tracker to record daily activity.
For more information on how it works, contact Alex Kineret at 916-283-8317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Classic 2018
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Join us for an exclusive golf experience with business leaders. All of our expenses are paid by sponsors ensuring 100% of your minimum donation of $1,000 goes directly to UCP Programs and Services for children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
For your donation of $1,000 you will experience
- a great day of golf.
- everything is included – green fees, cart, all food & beverages
- connections with others business owners and leaders
- see a high net return to UCP benefiting 5,730 children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families
This event gets more fun every year. Don’t miss out! Register today!
Contact Steve Horton at (916) 238-8312 for more information.