Our community is filled with philanthropically minded businesses and individuals who ensure people with developmental disabilities like autism, epilepsy, intellectual disability, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy have the opportunity to live life without limits.
Our Current Community Partners:
- Corporate Partners
- Foundation Partners
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Bellows Fund
- The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS Community Grant (GIK)
- Girl Scouts Heart of Central California (GIK)
- The Irma Ceunis & Simone C. Wynant Charitable Foundation
- The O’Keefe Family Charitable Reminder Trust
- The Setzer Foundation
- Society for the Blind, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- The Woods Family Foundation
- Third Party Partners
- Belami, Inc.
- Edward R. Marszal Enterprises, Inc.
- Sierra Energy
- Subaru of America, Inc.
- Gift In Kind Partners
- California Respite Association
- San Juan Unified School District
- California Disability Community Action Network (CDCAN)
- Woodland Joint Unified School District
- Placer Unified High School District
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
If you are interested in becoming a Community Partner, please contact Steve Horton,
Director, Development and Marketing, at (916) 283-8312 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.